Friday, April 20, 2012

Veronica Visit: Best 16 days here so far.

Finally I have come to the end of the Veronica visit chronicles. Let me just sign off with a quick list of the top ten reasons you want a Veronica to come visit. you.

10. She will load your dishwasher before you even have a chance to notice the mounding pile.


9. She will hold your crying baby and make him laugh and giggle.

8. She will provide hours of entertainment via her Apple computer camera for an all too busy toddler.

7. She will laugh when the ever-so-clingy toddler follows her to the bathroom, only to wait outside and ask her if  "She's done yet?" and "Are you wiping?"

6. She will go see Hunger Games with you and you will remember what being just a sister felt like.


5. After a very drama filled bath time of soap in eyes, pee (lots of it), little feet slipping and the followed whining, she will make you laugh so hard you are crying, rather than just crying.

4. She will bring a piece of home and family into your life and take away the sting of homesickness.

3. She will watch your kids and give you a night out with your hubs.

2. She will love your kids and make your tiny, sometimes lonely life, feel full and important.

1. She will remind you of the 100 million reasons she is your best friend and the best sister you could ask for.






3 comments:

  1. I love you, Vindie. That was the best 16 days I could have asked for. Thanks for making me cry. I've been thinking about you and the kids all day. Man, I miss you guys already, but I'm so grateful we got to have a blast together. I love you and your family so much! Keep being awesome and you better keep up the pinterest workouts, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful list. I'm kind of wishing she were MY sister! :) I'm happy for you! (Wish I could keep you company during those lonely moments!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! There are so many reasons you want Veronica to stay with you! We have had fun with her the past couple of days too. :)

    ReplyDelete