Monday, April 2, 2012

Leeds Castle Part 2

After we toured the house (quickly with two little ones) we went to find the maze that is located on the edge of the property. 





Once we found it, Jude and I hung back on the picnic blanket and Livvy and Lincoln ventured through the hedges. 



After they found their way out, Livvy came running up to me to tell me that she saw a "scary green man!" At the end of the maze there was a small tunnel and built into the rock was a monster looking guy that laughed an evil laugh. Livvy has not stopped talking about how she "covered her ears to make him quiet" and how he was so scary!


We ended the day by playing in the "Knight's Realm", a sweet playground that Livvy could not get enough of.


Then to top off the perfect "take a Thursday off just for fun" Lincoln bought us all ice cream and I attempted to keep Jude from smashing his face into it! 


Some things about this country drive me crazy, like not being able to find enchilada sauce or all-purpose flour, but Lincoln having to work less has been something that I love! 


...

The three of us are glad that the man in our lives can be around on a weekday! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the things Livvy says. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All-purpose flour! Random!

    I love your turquoise! You are making me want to go out and buy a pair right this minute! (Not exactly realistic, as it is 10:51pm here. :)

    Sounds like a relaxing afternoon. What's better than sitting on a blanket with a baby?

    ReplyDelete