Thursday, April 12, 2012

Update on the kiddies.

Veronica is here and it is amazing and we have done so many fun things, but before I get into all that I need to write down a few things about my little charges, so someday I can look back when their sassing me and feel a warm fuzzy feeling.

Livvy Alice (2) has become more of a momma's girl since we've been here and is usually connected at my hip. Lately, the only way I can get her distracted from being on top of me is through the use of technology. She can navigate a computer like she was born for it and is often found sending encrypted messages on my phone. 
 

We are trying to grow her bangs out and every time I put a barrett in her hair she says "Can you see my pretty eyes?" She talks about 100 words a minute when she's in the mood. Sometimes the talking is whining and I ask her to change her voice to happy and she continues to cry and whine and say that "it's the only one (voice) that she has!"

She definitely does things her way (pictured above is Livvy "sleeping" on a bench mid-tour of some abbey ruins). She is working on her phonics and is constantly asking me what letters start certain words. She loves to wind up to words like "V-v-v-indie!" (which she does call me half the time!) 


She is an expert pretend player and exceptional story teller. I love hearing her play. She always makes something into a mommy and a baby and I often hear her calling the baby crayon "sweetie".

Jude (8 mths) is the happiest baby I have ever seen. Even when he is fussing and tired, if I look at him and smile he cracks a huge grin.

 This kid is a TANK. I'm pretty sure he's about the size Livvy was at 14 months. The reason for the chubchub is this kids love of food. If you start eating something he starts flapping his arms and kicking his legs and moaning for a taste! He can sit by himself and is a rollie pollie. Livvy has been trying to get him to crawl by taunting him with toys and saying "You can do it!" every time he's on his tummy.


To close this post here is a little video of the cuteness that is Jude Dude and Livvy-loo.


...

This momma is glad that I have two of the cutest bosses in the world. 

2 comments:

  1. ROFL. I love the baby crayon. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck. This post made me miss you guys so much. I miss livvy and her cute little sayings. "it's the only voice I have!". How Adorable. And I cannot believe Jude is EIGHT MONTHS!!! where does the time go

    ReplyDelete