Monday, April 2, 2012

Leeds Castle Part 1




 Thursday Lincoln decided to take the day off. Yeah, he took a day off in the middle of busy season because the weather would be nice. Insane. I love that Lincoln is working a lot less and spending more time with us here!

Leeds Castle may be the most beautiful site we've been to yet. It is huge! The grounds are unbelievable with flower gardens, ponds, gazebos and more grass and running space than Livvy has ever seen!


The castle itself was pretty sweet too. Lady Baillie owned the castle last and lived there during the twenties. She redecorated the entire place and hosted actors and famous people. The rooms were spectacular. 







My favorite picture of the day. Jude was shocked to see a knight waiting for us as we entered the castle! =)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that picture of Jude is so cute! I am impressed you guys are taking a toddler to fancy castles. I'd be afraid mine would jump up on that table and start throwing china or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't believe that is your life! Jude is getting so big! Also...love Lincoln's soccer jersey. My hubby is a HUGE Arsenal fan. He wore his jersey just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing castle! I am so glad that Lincoln doesn't have to work as much!!! I feel like you guys are on an adventure every day! Can't wait to get back there to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Leeds castle in Leeds? Right next to Leeds is Huddersfield where I stayed for 3.5 weeks. I'm totally jealous that you are in England. I want to come visit, and golden would love to see jude!

    ReplyDelete