Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our first visitor!

Uncle Jon came to visit us! 


Livvy was pretty excited to be able to ride around on his shoulders (and be about 10 feet in the air!) the whole time we toured around Bodiam Castle. 


Bodiam Castle was the first moated castle that we toured and it was pretty amazing. 


Like so many of the sites we've been to, it was surrounded by beautiful countryside. Man I love that! 


Jude met his great uncle for the first time. And loved him just as much as the rest of us. 



After we toured Bodiam Castle we ventured over a few winding roads and crazy roundabouts to the Battle of Hastings Battlefield and Abbey. 



We had a really fun time seeing the sites, but most of all we had a really fun time seeing Uncle Jon! He has been a big part of my life and continues to amaze me with his kindness and love. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have him tell Livvy his famous "Three Little Pigs" story that I heard when I was a little girl. Not only did he come to see us, but he brought a package of goodies from GG (Great Grandma) for the kiddos.  Livvy loved having a box of treats and toys to explore! Thank you Grandma! I love my family and feel close to them even from across the Atlantic Ocean! 

...

This girl is glad that I am apart of such a great family! 

3 comments: