Friday, March 16, 2012

The coast, English style.

Last Saturday we hoped in the car and went on another Lincoln adventure. We went to a small town next to Dover called Deal.


The beaches were covered with rocks and Livvy couldn't get enough of all of the "stones!" It was just what I pictured Anne Elliot (Persuasion) walking along with Captain Wentworth. So pretty.

Then we went and saw a castle. Another castle. It was cool. Big, stone, old. You know the usual castle thing.



This castle however, did have amazing gardens that Livvy loved to run through.


In the end we spent a day walking around the beach and touring two huge castles. It was a nice day to get out and spend time together. I love driving through the windy roads and talking to Lincoln, while the kids sleep.

...

This lady is glad that these people are my family. 

4 comments:

  1. So sweet. What an adventure you guys are on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that is your life!! I am seriously envious! What an experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was picturing Captain Wentworth and Anne Elliot too!! And whats-her-name jumping from the seawall and cracking her noggin! Good think you didn't let Livvy jump from the seawall...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vindie, I just finished reading Persuasion and this is exactly how I imagined it. I love seeing your updates. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete