Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Preschool

Livvy started school at a local preschool up the road. 

One of the perks of living in this country is that the government (or taxes) likes to pay for things, like our healthcare, and 15 hours of school for children from 3 until 5 years old. 


So Livvy is all signed up for school 4 days a week, 3 hours per day, including a little break for lunch. 


The first day she did great, was so excited and pushed me out the door back home. Unfortunately that was short lived, the second day and every day after that she has been sad to be left. The teachers tell me she just likes adult attention and care, which makes complete sense as she's been pretty much solely around me the past 6 months. 
 

So, Livvy and I are both trying to figure this whole school thing out. I am debating on cutting back to just three days a week, but we'll see how she does in the coming weeks. It has been nice to have time with my little boy and for myself.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! That is a hard transition for both of you! Hope you can enjoy the "down" time! (Not that there really is such a thing when you have another little one at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that little dress! She's so big!

    ReplyDelete