Thursday, September 20, 2012

Grandpa-Man Comes to Visit

My pops was doing business in Ireland and opened up his schedule to come and spend a day with us! I found out approximately 30 minutes before driving to the airport...and was so thrilled!

Despite a pretty eventful airport trip that included 3 hours in a car and a three year old peeing on the side of the road, it was worth every minute to have Grandpa come to our house!


We ended up keeping things low key and going on a country walk near by our house. Lincoln was sent on a mission to help a sheep that had a branch stuck on his back.


It made a pretty good show to see Lincoln chase that sheep. 




Despite Livvy's scowl in the picture, we all loved having my Dad for a visit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Lincoln chasing the sheep! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete