Sunday, June 24, 2012

Livvy at 3


So far this little three year old is quite the handful. Timeouts and tantrums pretty much are how we start our day. But with the bad comes the good. And so as to remind myself that she is not always a stinker, here are a few of my favorite things about the little boss.



She loves to have me "be" things. She'll had me a spoon or a mop or the occasional toy and as long as I make it talk she is excited.

When her doll or Elmo "talks" to her, she looks them right in the eye and totally ignores the voice behind them .


She makes up songs all the time about whatever she likes, her current favorite phrase to sing is "I know that Jesus loves yoooooou!"

She is still a momma's girl and loves to whine out my voice and snuggle all the time.


She loves to dance at the end of movies to the soundtrack and insists I spin and dip her fast!

She is still a social creature and loves to play with any kid she can find.


She is full of fire and will power and never backs down easily.

Since the day I met her I have been smitten with her fiery spirit and non stop personality. Love that little girl inside and out.


3 comments:

  1. What a doll! Love reading about your adorable family! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing such a good job at being a mom! Way to keep up the positive attitude. Liv is such a light to everyone, you're raising an amazing little girl!

    ReplyDelete