Monday, June 11, 2012

Italy: Cinque Terre


 After our quick trip to Venice we hoped in a van and ended up in the most beautiful place in Europe.


We stayed in a charming little Italian apartment right on the water. Livvy discovered some binoculars and was glued.  


We ate a beautiful restaurant with equally beautiful pasta and seafood. 



I loved the narrow alley ways and steep stairs (as long as I wasn't carrying a baby). 


We walked along the coast to a few of the 5 towns that make up the Cinque Terre. 




Then we took a boat to see the coast from the ocean. 


Cinque Terre was so much fun. I think it was my favorite stop. It was so gorgeous. The food, the card games, and the towns were amazing. 


 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever really been jealous of a three-year old.... until now. So awesome that you guys get to do these awesome trips.

    ReplyDelete