Friday, June 8, 2012

Italy: Venice and Firsts

Day one in Italy was full of many firsts. 


Our first time in Venice, Italy - the Sinking City.


Our first Italian pizza. Oh my goodness be prepared for more food talk.


 
There's a reason we try to imitate Italian food...it's amazing!


Our first (and probably last) gondola ride - thanks pops!


By far my favorite thing that we did in Venice! It was so neat to go down the small canals and through quiet residential "roads" or should I say streams? It was beautiful.



Our first gelato! From this day on it was at least one gelato stop a day!


And the best part of the day came last. When we went and met Dallison's sweet Siena! She is so precious, Livvy kept asking to hold her and I never wanted to share! She smells oh so good and has the cutest smile.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing your smiling faces makes me miss you guys do much. Livvy just looks so happy and Jude is such a stud. I love that picture of him! Glad you had such a nice time with your family!

    ReplyDelete