Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cherry on top.

As if our Christmas could get any better what with going to Arizona to see our family and being in the United States of America after 1 year of being gone, we're adding another element of awesomeness.

We have my 20 week ultrasound coming up on December 10th and rather than find out then, we're going to save it for Christmas morning!!!

So, here's the plan. We'll bring in a piece of paper and envelope and have the ultrasound technician write down girl or boy in blue or pink. Then (making sure no one can see into the envelope) we will seal it up.

Christmas morning we're going to wrap it in a box and have Livvy open it up and tell us if it's blue or pink!

....

The only thing that I'm worried about is us being able to tell on the scan (British word for ultrasound). Jude wasn't shy and both of us could tell right away. Lincoln and I are going to have to commit to not look!

I'm so excited that we get to share this fun moment with our families (mine via computer)! This Christmas is like the Christmases of all Christmases. Seriously people, the happiness is going to be out of control.

4 comments:

  1. SO SO SO EXCITED!!! I don't know if I'd be able to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so happy for you! And what a fun and perfect thing to wait to share with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I have had some friends who did that. Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! You have such patience...don't think I could wait two full weeks! I'm all giddy for you guys <3

    ReplyDelete